2009-04-02

importance of being earnest

Hello to everybody...
I don't know who has seen the play on wednesday, but I have =)
and I thought it was an amazing interpretation, and the actors did a really, really good job (only with the help of a director, who has at least the same amount of talent =), of course)
So, my personal advice to everybody: Try to get the best film version (keep in mind not the second best!), and watch it, otherwhise you definately miss out on something.
I hope you all enjoy your break, have a good time, and take care!
Jessica

1 Kommentar:

rip hat gesagt…

What a shame nobody's commented on this brilliant contribution yet. So I must do it at last.
Well, thanks, Jessica, for all the compliments, which are all completely justified, of course (except for the one about the director, maybe). I'm glad you enjoyed it.