2009-03-09

Quotes by Oscar Wilde

Hello everbody,

I think it's time to entry some new stuff: I've found some interesting and remarkable quotations by Oscar Wilde.
I listed up my "favourites":


Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
Oscar Wilde

One can survive everything, nowadays, except death, and live down everything except a good reputation.
Oscar Wilde

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.
Oscar Wilde

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
Oscar Wilde

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde

A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her.
Oscar Wilde


--> We can draw some conclusions from his personality, can't we?

Bb, Mary

Kommentare:

Sabi hat gesagt…

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
Oscar Wilde

I like this the best :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. "
Oscar Wilde

also a favorite of mine...but after maria's list of favorite quotes, I guess he wasn't too serious about this one (;

conni