Blogging essential for a good career
Penelope Trunk is a columnist at the Boston Globe and Yahoo! Finance.
She presents eight reasons why blogging is useful:
1. Blogging creates a network.
2. Blogging can get you a job.
3. Blogging is great training.
4. Blogging helps you move up quickly.
5. Blogging makes self-employment easier.
6. Blogging provides more opportunities.
7. Blogging could be your big break.
8. Blogging makes the world a better place.
If you click to Trunk's blog, you can see a whole paragraph of explanation to go with each of these eight points.
Certainly, taking part in this course blog is not the same thing as having a blog of your own - but at least it gives you an idea how it works and it provides you with some practice.
So get going. Please.