2006-11-02

"klein 'd', wie 'deutsch'" - Club Habana

Hello my dears,

How are you? I hope you're enjoying ( is this written right?) your vacations. Though they're pretty short...actually too short to get relaxed, but I really don't want to complain(wouldn't change anything anyway)! Better than none...

I'd just like to say "hello" to everybody who came to "Club Habana" at sunday and watched "SPOTT 3", including our, esp. my very embarassing performance( I usually don't listen to "Mariah Carey" or "Britney Spears" nor sing any songs of them...! Just wanted to mention that...) . It just was so cool to have you guys there ( janina, steffi, biggi, kerstin, anna...etc.) and being supported by you. And you really seem to be good luck, I mean we are third, aren't we? All in all it really was fun. I hope you enjoyed the evening and you still want to be seen with me and don't blush, turn around and run away, everytime you meet me...I won't sing in class, I promise!!!


So I guess I'll see y'all on monday!

angelika

Kommentare:

lemony snicket hat gesagt…

I know, I forgot a title...again...sorry!

rip hat gesagt…

I hope you like the title I put in for you. Yeah, I know, it's not breathtakingly original - but still, it's a title ;-)

Thanks for your contribution, Angelika (both on Sunday *and* here in the blog).

CU on Monday,
rip