2005-02-25

Something wicked this way comes...

Hey you!

Are you interested in Harry Potter and/or the Lord of the Rings? Then I have two nice links for you!

The first one:
http://kittyconfused.proboards38.com/index.cgi?action=logout
This is for the Harry Potter-fans! Register and then get sorted into a house in the Great Hall! We still need members! You can be teacher or get another job and chat about Harry Potter!

The other link:
http://gondorshope.proboards40.com/index.cgi
For all the Ringies among you! You have to register and then get into a kingdom! You can decide if you want to be a Hobbit, an Elf, a Man or a creey and evil creature from Mordor! There are many interesting threads and theories about the books and the films!

Greetings from Ina

Kommentare:

rip hat gesagt…

Hello Ina,

Interesting forums, both of them. Do you participate actively, or are you one of the "lurkers"?

Regards,
PR

Ina hat gesagt…

I am no lurker! *g*

I am an active member in both forums!
In the Harry Potter-forum I am called Weaslina and in the other one I am Earwen Telrunya! *gg*
Maybe you want to visit me there? I can explain everything to you!