2004-10-11

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Ladies and Gentlemen

I'm so glad to be here today because this dream finally became true: I can proudly say that I managed to log in to the blogsystem. You can believe me, it's a great honour for me to work with you.
First of all, I want to thank my Mum and my Dad for buying me a computer. Special thanks go also to Johanna and Melanie for giving me advice with the system. Thank you, Mr. Ringeisen for sending me lots of invitation mails. And, last but not least: I want to say hello to my sister who always blocks the computer when I want to work with it.

Thank you so much!

1 Kommentar:

rip hat gesagt…

Marina, how can I ever - EVER - thank you enough for your wonderful contribution which stands out among the amorphous mass of internet text, as a shining beacon of hope for all those who still believe in students able to formulate fluent, coherent, intellectually challenging texts. From the bottom of my heart: Thank you!